Sunday, August 28, 2011

Who I Am

Hey!
To start off, I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO BLOGGING.

My name is Michelle Bry and I grew up in a small town in New Jersey that I loved.  Once I got to high school, three other small towns combined with mine and we became a regional high school. Even with four towns in one school, I still only graduated with 200 students. I then decided to move out of my small bubble and come to South Carolina. I am now a sophomore at Coastal Carolina University and I'm majoring in Resort Tourism Management with a minor in Spanish. Event planning is what I look forward to taking on as a career in the future. I would love to work for a big corporation being their specific event planner. I am hoping by making this blog I will be more aware of how the "business world" works. When I'm not in class or studying you can always find me at the beach or pool or just simply hanging out with my friends. I'm friendly and outgoing and love making new friends. Again, I'm Michelle Bry and I love meeting new people... get to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment