Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Resumes

The first resume I put together was my senior year of high school. All the colleges I applied to, required me to submit a resume. When making it, all I really knew to put on it was my education, experience, and activities. When I got to college, I had a class that went over how to make a resume and the different websites that can help create one. I have added to my resume skills and honors/achievement. One question that I have about resumes is how long it should be? I have had professors who told me only one page because no one wants to read more then that and your resume will just get thrown at the bottom of the pile and I have also heard more then one page because it shows you have more experience and have been more involved. When writing my resume today, I would definitely get the help of a resume builder because it shows you everything you need to include in a resume. All you have to do it fill it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment